Magma Monterey 2 Gas Grill A10-1225-2
*(AS IS. DISPLAY MODEL. ONLY ONE)
strong>Grilling Area: 420 sq. in. (2710 sq. cm)
Primary 12" x 24" (30 cm x 61 cm)
Secondary 5-1/2" x 24" (14 cm x 61 cm)
Mount not included.
- Full size inner safety shell. Finnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
- Reliable peizo crystal ignition. For instant start up.
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
- 12" x 24" cooking grill. With tightly spaced grid struts, perfect for grilling food of all sizes.
- Large upper grill. For slow grilling or for warming food such as vegetables or bread.
- Easy to read, all stainless steel, hermetically sealed thermometer. With 750-degree safety glass.
- Oversized, perfectly balanced, lockable lid. Won\'t slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
- Full-length handle. Gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport easy.
- Swiveling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange.
- Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat.
Large enough to provide a banquet for even the hungriest crew, the Monterey offers features usually only found in the largest back yard grills, yet is designed specifically for use on your boat. The Monterey mounts easily and disassembles quickly for cleaning. The fuel efficient primary grill comes to high, even temperatures very quickly for searing steaks and roasts. The secondary grill is perfect for slow grilling of fish, vegetables or warming breads. The Monterey certainly "cooks as good as it looks." Uses standard, disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems. We recommend the "Heavy Duty" Mounting hardware on this model.